Add to Wishlist
- This Course covers all the chapters of unit-I for class 12th.
- At the start of this course every chapter has short notes for concern topic.
- Than this course includes 6 chapter assessment, 2 chapter assignments for every chapter.
- Finally at the end of this unit there will be a Unit Assessment test.
- Chapter–1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Electric Charges; Conservation of charge, Coulomb’s law-force between two point charges, forces between multiple charges; superposition principle and continuous charge distribution.
- Electric field, electric field due to a point charge, electric field lines, electric
dipole, electric field due to a dipole, torque on a dipole in uniform electric fleld.
- Electric flux, statement of Gauss’s theorem and its applications to find field due to infinitely long straight wire, uniformly charged infinite plane sheet and uniformly charged thin spherical shell (field inside and outside).
- Chapter–2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Electric potential, potential difference, electric potential due to a point charge, a dipole and system of charges; equipotential surfaces, electrical potential energy of a system of two point charges and of electric dipole in an electrostatic field.
- Conductors and insulators, free charges and bound charges inside a conductor. Dielectrics and electric polarisation, capacitors and capacitance, combination of capacitors in series and in parallel, capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor with and without dielectric medium between the plates, energy stored in a capacitor.
Nvidia New Technologies Slides
Quiz: Mobile / Native Apps
Realistic Graphic on UE4
Volta GPU for optimization.